You asked for it, and so HERE IT IS! The gorgeous and rugged MORRFlate Digital Gauge.
This beautiful beast measures 0-200 psi, and can handle upwards of 300 psi without damaging the unit. This means that you can use it on (pretty much) any 4×4 or off road air application, including CO2 Tanks and any off roading compressor currently on the market.
Sure, rotary, analog gauges might be less expensive, but they also only read accurate in the very middle of their range. A 0-60 psi analog dial gauge can be as far off as 10-12psi near 0 or 60, yet will read accurately at 30 psi. This means, that with analog gauges, you really need to have separate gauges to air up and air down with.
With our MORRFlate Digital Gauge, you get within 1% accuracy down to the tenth of a PSI across the entire range of 0 to 200 PSI. One guage. Simple and easy. Accurate. Precise. And crazy rugged.
When you are all done, just store it safely and conveniently in your MORRFlate Bag front accessory pocket!
Digital Gauge Add-On for the MORRFlate Quad, MORRFlate Quad +, and MORRFlate Duo
**This item is not the MORRFlate 4 Tire Inflation Deflation™ Kit. This is for the digital gauge ONLY.**
– 0-200 psi
– Within 1% accuracy across the scale
– Can handle up to 300 psi before damaging the gauge
– Works Plug ‘N Play with any version of the MORRFlate Quad, MORRFlate Quad+, or MORRFlate Duo
– Uses 2 AAA batteries (Included)
– Measures in Pounds per Square Inch (PSI), KiloPascal (kPA), Bars, and Kilogram Force per Square Centimeter (kgf/cm2)
There are no reviews yet.